1/24/2008

Skate or die

Skating at lunch today fixed the holes, kind of like putty or drywall mud. Put things to right, fixed any doubts I had earlier in the week, slight hiccups easily fixed with thumbs and elbows. This is a picture of the snot I shot onto my ski, if I had any bio-feedback I would place it here. That might show that I did some work, instead I only have sore abs and a lot less phlegm to let me know that I did work son. It wasn't like I skied that long so this was the snack I earned. Institutional life suits me. One of the harder extended efforts was up this. Good thing and I only saw stars for a minute or so after cresting it. It reminds of mowing a big yard with a push mower, no real rest because if you do it only prolongs the finishing of it. After a bit of a warm up on the mellow grades I shot this picture, happy to start going into the darker spots in the woods. Higher efforts and more to show for it.

3 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

I figured you be at the X-Games get'n all "X'd up" on the super pipe or something this week.

Matt said...

Sweet. Thanks agin amigo for the hook up.

gwadzilla said...

quite a life!