10/16/2006

I'm wrong

I guess rolling thru a redlight is grounds for a dumptruck driver to try and hit a guy on a bike. I thought I had the green and I started crossing and the asshole in the dumptruck guns it to get close to me. What a dick - F him I hope he gets cancer. That happened on the way to the race on Saturday morning. Today for the commute my right thumb got so cold I burst a blood vessel in the tip. Ouch. Karma? I thought the guy in the truck was more wrong than me. Not that there are degrees of wrongness, I believe wrong is wrong, certainly there are more grave injustices than others but let's not open that Pandora's box right now.

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

Tim, these will get you through the coldest days. Tested in the brutal MN winters.

Pearl Izumi AmFIB Lobster Gloves
http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=19474&srccode=2047