12/29/2005

90

the goal is 90 minutes a day, if i can somehow get there i know i'll have road legs. i really miss road racing. maybe i'll treat myself to a new set of wheels, that'd be nice. the long days will start soon, can't wait. 5 hours in the saddle, good stuff for sure. the graupel really hurt today, should have worn the balaclava but it wasn't that cold, that's why there was graupel. the icy roads didn't give me any trouble, opposite of the last few days. it felt good to ride. driving yesterday was the only option so i could get to the nordic center, the snow was pretty good in the trees but out in the open pretty bad, it was over 35 degrees, that didn't help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is the skiing coming along?

ja

gwadzilla said...

that is more time than my life provides
that said
I guess I could ride in the early morning or the late night
but
just not that motivated

my input to reward ratio works for me